The Hampton Public Golf Course Scorecard
Golf Course Local Rules
- Repair divots.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Smooth out sand traps.
- All players must wear shirts.
- All players must have a set of clubs.
- Holes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 left of cart path is out of bounds. Play ball where it went O.B. 1 stroke penalty.
- Water hazard 1 stroke penalty.
- Please allow faster players to play through.
- Do not hit from home owner’s lawns. See local rule #6.
Golf Course Amenities
- Well manicured golf course with tree lined fairways in northern setting
- Bentgrass greens, tees and fairways
- Practice putting and chipping greens
- Pro shop with helpful staff